MyRambling

Friday, October 02, 2015 1 Comments A+ a-

It's been a while I scribbled something. I thought to share a few point off a project I am currently working on "THE REAL LIFE KIT". Indulge me,in another three minutes you will be done reading this.

Here goes my ramblings....

·         As a friend, I will fail you when you need me but I will come through for you every time. I may not always be there but I will always fight to keep what we have.

·         Relationships do not fail because Love is absent; they fail because Trust is broken.

·         “I trust you” is a better declaration than “I love you”.

·         Be deliberate in choosing your friends, Hand picking service is highly recommended.

·         Forgiveness is not an option if your friendship would thrive, No you must be consistently willing to give it even when you are not asked.

·         Don’t treat others the way you want them to treat you, treat them better than they would treat you.

·         Sometimes, we hurt those we love but the strength of a relationship is knowing when to be soft and when to be firm.

·         Sometimes it takes a while before you realise the reality of a situation. Actions have consequences. The consequence might not be instant but the effect will definitely be felt.

·         We are responsible for our action and yes, we are also responsible for our reaction to the action of others.

·         Friendship is not about shared space or shared experience, it about commitment. A decision to stay despite the action and inaction of the other party.

·         Friendship is not demanded, it is cultivated. We make deliberate efforts to build bridges.

·         People will always take you for granted but that should not stop you from being good and from being you.

·         Be kind, be soft, be available.

·         When friendship is true, perfection is not demanded, Commitment is.


·         Every relationship has its secret and not everything can be said. True friends understand this rule.

·         Contrary to popular opinion, Friends know when to lie to each other. Truth is, as much as they tell each other the truth; they know when a lie comes in handy.

I believe that when we begin to see life as it is then we deal with less complications and we reduce the risk of being hurt by the things that happens around us.

Keep Thriving...


For information and engagements call: +2348153639401 or +23408032254034
Find me on all social media platforms: 
Twitter/Instagram: @IamEwoma
Facebook/LinkedIn: Uruemurie Ewoma Frank
Email: thepeidstrategist@gmail.com




1 comments:

Write comments
Lola
AUTHOR
4 Oct 2015, 20:42:00 delete

Powerful words. So true.
The Real Life Kit...hmmmm
hmmmm. Please complete that project on time.

Reply
avatar